Vegetarian Society approves range of organic fertilisers
The Vegetarian Society has awarded its Seedling Symbol to
Natural Gardening’s all natural, all vegetarian organic fertilisers
Vegetarians will appreciate the fact that, unlike traditional organic
fertilisers based on slaughterhouse by-products such as blood, bone and hoof meal,
Natural Gardening offers products entirely free from animal ingredients. These fertilisers
are based instead on rapeseed,
soyabean and prairie meal, especially formulated for balanced nutrient release, improved
soil structure and optimum growth.
The following products are stamped with The Vegetarian Society’s Seedling Symbol:
- Natural Gardening All-purpose Fertiliser (12.5kg)
- Natural Gardening Tomato Fertiliser (5kg)
- Natural Gardening Lawn Feed - Spring and Autumn treatments available (12.5kg)
- Complete Rot compost balancer for grass (12.5kg)
- Complete Rot compost balancer for leaves (5 or 10kg)
- Complete Soak organic water absorbing polymer (1, 5 or 20kg)
To find your nearest stockist, please contact Natural Gardening Products on 01600 780488.
The Vegetarian Society’s ‘seedling symbol‘ is a widely recognised and trusted stamp of vegetarian approval throughout the world.
- Products must be free from all meat, poultry, fish, shellfish and crustacea.
- Products must not contain slaughter by-products such as gelatine or animal fat.
- Any eggs used in the product must be free-range.
- The Society also requires that cross contamination does not occur between vegetarian and non-vegetarian products during food production.